Re: Threat to Melbourne Trams?

garry <garry@merddyn.apana.org.au> writes:

>You're way off beam here. We are talking almost twenty years down the track.
>Are you really saying that no bus operator is going to replace any of his
>fleet in the next twenty years.

Judging by the standards of some of the private buses on Melbourne's roads
today, it's probably an accurate prediction ;)

Maybe if they made them somewhat _comfortable_, the public would have some
faith in private operators. Air conditioning would be a start.

...Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to