Re: Bluebirds Back in Business

When the project started, the information which I received (and printed)
was that the company would run in Victoria: corporate functions, country
race meetings.  It seems now that Melbourne is simply an overhaul base, and
that the Bluebirds will return to SA.  When the company started, it was Via
Rail, which seemed a silly choice.  It has been renamed.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith

David Bromage <dbromage@metz.une.edu.au> wrote in article