Re: Searchlight Video

J. <spng18@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<34960c46.394791@nntp.netcruiser>...
> I am looking for the address/e-mail of a company that put out a video
> in the last couple of years on steam in Patagonia.  Can anyone help
> me?

Yes Sir!,
             this was the first comercial video produced by George
Bambery[ a great photographer who recently retired from V/Line
Public Relations, to concentrate on this magnificent film]
             I watched it again a few weeks ago, and I still cant get
over how great little Mitsubishi coal fired 2'6'' locos haul 1500 tonnes at
60 kph  magnificent, and I do hope George has one or two left.
Telephone George at 03 97471203 or Fax 0397471720
cheers
                  Rod Young