Nerang opening

For those in Brisbane that have trouble sleeping.

Tomorrow's  8.03 a.m. from Nerang to Brisbane (6 IMUs)  leaves Bown
Hills tonight sometime after 11.00p.m. (11.40pm ) from memory to spend
the night at Nerang Station. (Preparations for the opening are
starting around 1.00 a.m.)

The 5.38 a.m. from Nerang leaves Bowen Hills as a nine car EMU set
express at 3.30 a.m. approx. and will do "shunting" at Nerang before
departure as follows:

One set will make up the 5.38 a.m. from Nerang (the first official
train) and the other two sets will be held in reserve at Nerang.

Any one who is awake can catch me somewhere on the train to Nerang in
the morning. I'm its only passenger. (good having the choice of  a
whole 9 cars to sit in.

Cheers

Garry