Re: This is a rail Newsgroup - not Industrial relations

Well David,

You will get plenty of info about trains from this group.
However many followers of this group work in the industry.
So it is normal to expect all types of discussions to take place.
After all, it is Rail Based!!

As the saying goes, "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the
kitchen".

Regards
Ron .