Re: CLP/CLFs in storage?

In article <3486A76B.E9B28AF0@fastlink.com.au>,
  Bob <gioia@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

> Is it true that the CLP/CLF fleet is in storage. I heard a story today
> that Clyde have identified these units as being too unreliable and as
> such they have been set aside. Seems a bit far fetched to me but it
> wouldn't surprise me. I also herd that there are very few DLs in service
> at the moment. Does anyone know what the situation is?
>
> Bob

There is sertanly no shortage of CLP/CLFs or DLs going through Gheringhap
Loop (83Ks S/W of Melbourne). Yesterday (Thu) the up TNT came in with
CLF4+CLP16 and they should return tonight. And today up to now (1500) I
have seen three trains with a DL in the lash up all on the up, and the up
PATRICK'S came in on the up with CLP17+CLP13.

Regards, Graham Elliott. GHERINGHAP LOOP.