AIRPORT RAILWAY

Yesterday and today I travelled overland between Redfern and Central
instead of via ESR on my daily trip between Rockdale and Chatswood.

Does anyone have any details on the two structures that are now outside
the new Airport Railway tunnel entrance at Cleveland Street near Central
? They appear to be some form of track/sleeper laying devices and at
first glance reminded me of the travelling crane on the track laying
machines that carries sleepers from the trucks to the front - only they
are MUCH larger.

Anyone have some information ?

Cheers
John