RE: {nsw} When to change trains

>This is silly. If you have a ticket from Penruff to Milsons Point,
>there is no reason for you to be hassled at Central, unless they
>thought you were trying to break your journey on the way back.
>
>But why was there a problem anyway? As you say, the gates let you
>through, so why did the CSA become involved?

What happened, got of my V-SET, walked to the gate where the CSA lets you
through (For prams and wheelchairs) since the automatic gates seemed to be
clogged with tourists going wrong ways, I told the CSA I bought it to
Central,
she told me I couldn't break my journey if it was printed further, so I
demonstarted (after the clogged tourists cleared up) to her the ticket, slid
into the auto gate, and eventually let me through.
The CSA then receded and I continued my journey.

Something I have done before, on my Lithgow trip, was in Lithgow with my
off-peak return. In lithgow, bought a single to Mt Victoria, at Mt Viccy,
the
CSA let me through since when I returned back to the station I would have
been
going home to Penrith on my Lithgow return ticket.

Maikha "V" Ly

"When you next travel, travel Countrylink"