Re: [NSW] Gap between train and platform at Springwood

Its like that at Springwood at the end (Sydney end) of the platform, its due
to the curve there, but theres nothing they can do because they don't want
fright trains scratching the platform there. its 50km/h as it is (55km/h
Xpt)

5ebecf95.0105270159.4e8ab129@posting.google.com">news:5ebecf95.0105270159.4e8ab129@posting.google.com...