Re: Puffing Billy website?

I was quoting the terms of service for the company hosting the web page.
Whoever runs that web page appears to be breaking their terms of service.

This has nothing to do with anything you post in aus.rail. Any rules
regarding that would be under the control of your ISP (which I presume is
One.Net).

I'm guessing that Paul's anger was not directed at you, but the owner of
the web page. (I'm assuming that's a different person!)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au