RE: Any comments about the "M>" service improvement program?

>Yarra, by contrast, seems to at least make a reasonable effory to keep their
>trams clean, their staff well trained, and usually give pretty good
>announcements. My vote goes to Yarra as the best of the four metropolitan
>operators.

For what its worth, the PTUA has the best relationship with Yarra cf the
others, though thats the best of a bad lot.

If only David White and Hubert Guyot weren't such rude bastards it could be
better....

At least Yarra takes the Charter processes and the PTCCC seriously though.
Connex and NX think its a joke and don't take any notice of it.

Vaughan Williams
Secretary
Public Transport Users Association
247 Flinders Lane