Re: South Australia may see Freight Australia investment

Still it is a good outcome for Mount Gambia and also our crews at Portland .
Freight Australia have more timber than they can handle, now [need twagons
desperately]. But this closed South Australian line deemed unprofitable by
V/Line Freight, certainly has potential for Freight Australia, who seem to
be able to create business where ever they go.
"James C." <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
3b0c4489$0$25465$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b0c4489$0$25465$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> <Snip>
>
> From what I interpret this is just a message to "scare" Victorian
government
> .  FA resume their bidding for Mt Gambier line and will invest on Mt
Gambier