Re: Connex trying to keep troublemakers off its station platforms?

In article <TgWO6.73409$ff.565591@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
Paul Nicholson wrote:
> Wonder if there will be any problems for railway enthusiasts taking photos
> from station platforms? I've always considered that station platforms are
> "public" property and so long as you were taking your photo from a location
> that is open to the pulic there shouldn't be a problem.

I'm sure that's not a problem if you have a valid ticket.  Perhaps you'd
better do it on days when your going to use public transport.  I've
always thought that stations were really only meant for people holding
valid tickets anyway (but who's going to sotp you at an unmanned
station?).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837