Re: Idiots Damaging Government Property. { Trains}

Soap-box :o((
Now THAT is a great idea!

How do we get our FAT arsed Pollies to copy this great idea, and we should
add another thing to it...Grab the parents who failed to educate their kids
about whats right or wrong. My kids were not angels, and my hand went into
my pocket once or twice to fix their errors. My wife and I never had to
endure the same mistake twice, and our Punishment was nothing more than
talking it out with them, getting them to sit a while and pontificate what
they had done, followed by a second discussion, which ended with my kids
deciding why it was wrong. My wife took the kids seriously, treated them
with respect, and as genuine members of our family with full rights. We
suffered on one wage, and I spent lots of time away on overtime, but we
reaped what we sowed! {my wife ran this show, not me, but I am forever
gratefull "she did  real good" and I MUST admit my way would have been
wrong, that is smacking as punishment and wife to work }
Stick your kids in Creches and leave them to their own devices, and they
will form their own characters with out your help..
Thus I say, if they go wrong...You should pay too!
Rod [comtrain]
ps. does anyone know a way of getting a 29 year old 'kid' to leave home??
;o))

65aa48a0.0105211827.5fbf468@posting.google.com">news:65aa48a0.0105211827.5fbf468@posting.google.com...