Re: AU_NSWGR Steam 3920+3801_AT Bethungra_1974-04_DCullen.jpg

Dave Proctor wrote in message ...

>"Derick Wuen" <cullend@webone.com.au> wrote in message
>
>Great pics Derick - got any more? Looking for new wallpaper, and now that I
>have ADSL the size of the file doesn't worry me.
>
>Dave

Blush

True confessions time, Dave....

(1) Bethungra "shot" is a clumsy (imho) cut and paste of 2 B&W shots taken
sequentially, but the locos bit is from 1 shot only. As my mates know, this
is one of quite a number of confections which make up my "1001 dumb things
to do with a scanner" series.

(2) Still looking for a cheap solution for my at least 5000 colour slides of
mostly OZ steam. On the other hand for about half of those shots I was
standing next to AJ Hurst of photosite fame: there are near duplicates on
his site. http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ajh/trains/

(3) ADSL Que?

(4) Wallpaper available at a Magnet Mart near you.

cheers