[OT] Private Buses in (south-)west Sydney (was: Re: [KMB] Schedulised buses)

> Been on a Westbus lately? Even 0.14159 of a bus would be better than
> what they offer.

I'd rather walk for 2 hours to get to my destination than set foot on a
Westbus service, I swear they've screwed me and too many other people I
know over enough that I won't even use a Rail Bus supplied by them. If
it's a Rail Bus run by WestBus, I'll wait for the next one...

For the record, MetroLink aren't much better, but I think I got revenge
when I walked past a MetroLink bus which the driver of had blatently
ignored me at a bus stop the day before, despite me signalling. I glared
at the driver and one of the tyres on the bus blew. No, I wasn't
carrying anything...

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.

"It is our policy to upgrade our product every few months to keep up to
date with new CPUs (such as Athlon and Pentium 4), new Oses (Windows
XP), so that our code base does not get stable." - Darek Mihocka,
Emulators Inc.