Re: [QLD] Pedestrian hit by train at Runcorn

The whole up/down fiasco has always been confusing to me. I just assumed QR
used the same system as NSW, i.e. Up trains to Brisbane (or Sydney in NSW),
down trains away. But maybe it was the other way around...

I always think what comes up must come down. Up trains take people to work
in the morning, down trains bring them home in the evening.

Having just read John Kerr's posting to QRIG I can see how sensible the QR
system is!!!

Cheers,
Michael