Re: Work To Rule Day Monday

more interestingly! as so many rules are broken every day, does anybody
remember the rules?
I should add that the Safety Rules are always obeyed, but these rules (
discussed here that make a work to rule campaign valuable to the unionist),
are the ones to do with meal breaks, time off, rostering, walking times,
weather conditions, equipment failures,accidents and indiscretions etc etc11
Rod
oonbgtcnmkflme7a27iiqh3tom2ln7v3is@4ax.com">news:oonbgtcnmkflme7a27iiqh3tom2ln7v3is@4ax.com...