Re: W class Trams are back!

They just pay less in overtime. Or the drivers get put out on the street as
CSE's like at Elizabeth/Bourke and Swanston/Bourke Sts during the week. They
don't seem to do much, just wear their yellow safety vest things and hold a
radio.... and the occasional bit of advice for passengers.. Oh.. and some
others are on the CCs

cheers
Johann

slrn9gd1o9.29s.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net">news:slrn9gd1o9.29s.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net...