Re: AS to DAR, financial drain for next 50 years.

Both of the Stations west of the Mountains (Wang and Piper) start generating
(synchronize) on oil alone and can attain about 20% of full capacity heat
release output on oil. Coal is not introduced usually until some load is on
the turbine This is also the way things are done on most Australian Plant
with some variations.

To get back on topic Wang used to get oil supplies by rail, do not think
this is the case now though.

3b0354d9$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b0354d9$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...