questions about maglev trains

hello,
i have seen the question you posted on the net, and i am currenting working
on a project about maglev trains for my physics class.  i have difficulties
on getting informations on how to make a maglev train model. i wonder if you
could help me on how to make a model of the maglev trains by giving me
guidelines, instructions and/or related sites.  i appreciate the time and
patience that you spend on reading my e-mail. thanks again.
sincerely,
gladys