Findings on Fibre Optics along Rail Lines??

Pursuant to emails circa 1998 (does anyone remember?), I'm interested if
anyone had feedback regarding Murray Bent's request for information
regarding fibre optic cabling along the rail line between Merrygoen and
Binnaway. I'm currently reviewing the site history of a property in
Merrygoen and would appreciate any feedback regarding track construction,
siding construction, fires, rail accidents, infrastructure (fibre optics) in
the Merrygoen area.
Regards,
Kate Groves
Environmental Engineer

"The information contained in this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please promptly notify the sender by reply email and then delete the email and destroy any printed copy. Additionally, if you have received this email in error, you must not disclose or use this information in any way."  More Information on Egis can be obtained at www.egisconsult.com.au

Egis Consulting Australia, Sydney
Phone 61 2 9412 9999
Fax 61 2 9412 9855
http://www.egisconsult.com.au