Re: D.I.Y Vset

Hey if i wanted to i could have just said smash the window much better idea
but i also said down the bottom that i did call gosford station and reported
it.
Andrew
ps i have missed a lot of the post's after my orignal one due to the
compuoter braking down.
but the difference here is that we arnt making money only saying how stupid
some people are to brake into there just so they can have a smoke and a
drink

3af929c2$1@news01.one.net.au">news:3af929c2$1@news01.one.net.au...