Re: State Rail taking over Airport Link ?

Proceed wrote:

> Is this still likely to happen?
> It was talked about a few months ago in the papers but I have not heard
> anything recently.
>
> Keith

Last I heard the NAB had control of it...

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.