Re: eager train driver

If ur an australian forget because under some crap of eeo or what ever it is
called they need to take in more forigen background people than us aussies
and to start with from what i have been told you need to start on a staion
then you go to guard and then you may just become a driver well thats for
city rail any way.
Andrew
3AF5399F.B48457BA@iprimus.com.au">news:3AF5399F.B48457BA@iprimus.com.au...