Re: $1.50 Airtrain Trip

In aus.rail, on 06 May 2001, Tezza announced:

>"Glen Reynolds" <glen1079@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>G08J6.19871$482.95678@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:G08J6.19871$482.95678@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
>>>
>>> Sydney Airport?
>>>
>>> No
>> Bribane
>
>Damn, woulda been worth it.

I'm in Melbourne - It'd be worth it for me :)  I'll take 10
copies too!

*grin*

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? -
Kryten.