Re: Re: 442 Class

On Sat, 5 May 2001 11:39:13 +1000, "Rjaygee"
<dartmouthmotel@bigpond.com> wrote:

>I remember a driver at Enfield gave me a ride in one many years ago and
>complained what crap they were and they were only purchased because they
>were cheap and that they were going to have more foisted onto them in the
>guise of the 80 Class.

I remember riding them on the North Coast Daylight Express.  The XPT
has nothing on these beasts when it comes to mixing concrete.

> I am a raifan but I am realistic and the 442 class
>has to be the most ugly thing out.

Does that mean you won't be buying any from Austrains?

David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
These comments are made in a private