Re: Nambour to the Airtrain Opening

Yeah, it is. It's currently 3:15am and I justed called TravelTrain
reservations but the guy there could only tell me what time the train was
due through (10 mins late). So I called Nambour station (24 hours
thankfully) and the guy there said it wouldn't be a problem, just come in 20
minutes before the time of departure and he'd do the booking etc.

This is where I say to anyone going "Wear a red corsage and light a
cigarrette at the bus stop" (should be train stn! But they're no smoking
areas!!!)

Cheers!

9cudcc$97n$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au">news:9cudcc$97n$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au...