Re: [NSW] What would you do if you were CEO? (was: Position Vacant - SRA of NSW)

Ties are compulsory to wear as of this Sunday, especially for us station
staff, regulation states if you turn up to work without the full uniform on,
you wont be signed on and shown as Fail Not Advice.Now if your on a cleaning
shift you dont have to wear one, naturally who wants to cleaning a dunny and
have their tie hanging in it.

I dont know if it the same for train crews as it is for station assistants.