Re: Re: DSRM is an absolute joke

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:hi53ftg1o814mf3e0eatkgrc9lmgcn3nls@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:41:06 +1100, David Johnson
> <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>

> >I'll be up there tomorrow.   I hope I am pleasantly surprised, but I
won't hold
> >my breath. :)
>
> I was there.  Whoever was in the house refused to answer the door.
> The rollingstock that I could see from the fence appeared to be in
> poor condition.  I would have liked a close up look at some of their
> stuff, but I guess they didn't want me to see it.

I was up there in January. Didn't bother trying to get in, I could see all
that I needed to see from the fence and from a hill to the north...

Personally I think they've got the best collection of trains i've ever seen,
but they arn't going to be there for much longer on one piece I think....

--
Paul Jones
http://pj_rail.tripod.com