1977 Granville Train Disaster School Project

Dear Sir/Madam

We're two year 9 students from Gladstone State High School and we were woundering if you could help us out by supplying us with some information on the 1977 Granville Train Disaster for a Social Science assignment. We have been researching on the net and in books at our school library but information on the actual cause of the accident is very hard to find, so any infomation that you can send us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

yours sincerely Rebecca Kerr and Amanda McCosker