Re: Train Photography survey

V-boy

"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
news:3B03F3FD@MailAndNews.com...
| To All
|
| I'm compiling a statistic relating to railway photography (As most know
I'm
| rookie).
| I would like to know about others who photograph trains:
|
| -What camera they use?
| -What film they typically use? (If bothered, state other reasons of
| different
| film use)
| -How long they've been doing it for?

If you want to spend $10 (and I think you should), there is an Australian
mag in the newsagency in the Penrith Plaza (and presumably elsewhere) about
photography but the name escpaes me ATM. It compares the different costs,
types, uses, features etc of cameras, films, lenses, tripods etc. I'll have
another look at the title and I will try to remember the title.

--

Erk
Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

Secret Agent Man - Who The Super Jesus are singing about.
Radioactive Man - Who Erk imagines they are singing about.
The Man - Who Erk wishes would end up on his ass.