Re: An idea of mine - express trams

billbolton@computer.org (Bill Bolton) wrote in
<98qsetkivfr2iroc36eo4hrt3hi7h2g0g7@4ax.com>:

>usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
>
>> The relevance being, public transport improvements are always
>> dismissed as costing too high, whereas they are almost all the time
>> cheaper than improving roads.
>
>Do you have any evidence for this, or is this just a strongly held
>belief on your part?

In the current budget, the Coalition spent $1.6 billion dollars on roads.

Railways got a measly $250 million over four years.

[Figures obtained straight from the Liberal party website]

Show me your figures?

Regards,
Michael.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)