Re: one2one

Mr Quit will be dealt with shortly!  Below is a reply from his ISP!

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
Packet:  VK3XEM@VK3BBS.#MEL.VIC.AUS.OC
E-mail:  vk3xem@vk3xem.cjb.net

Hello

We do apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with
tinyonline.co.uk or
related domains or abuse due to any of our users.  We do not condone SPAM of
any sort,
or pornography of any sort, and are making great strides towards the
elimination of pornographic posts and sites that "spamvertise" or other-
wise illegally promote their sites on our servers.

We appreciate the time you have taken to inform us of this problem. The
reason you are receiving an automated reply is due to the quantity of
mails we receive at the abuse mailbox when one of our users regretfully
violates our
policies.

Someone will personally check through all the emails received in the "abuse"
mailbox
and we can assure you that each and every one will be dealt with as soon as
possible.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and
also for the impersonal nature of this reply. Be assured that we are already
diligently working on this problem.

Again, we thank you for highlighting this abuse.

Regards

abuse@tinyonline.co.uk