Re: English Railway Accident

"Ian Jelf" <ian@bluebadge.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
wmtYTELBJZn6Ewd6@bluebadge.demon.co.uk">news:wmtYTELBJZn6Ewd6@bluebadge.demon.co.uk...
> In article <3a9d8bb4$1_4@news01.one.net.au>, tony bailey
> <mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au> writes
> >For an exciting read the following link was posted to a UK group-
> >

>http://www.btopenworld.com/news/news_fullstory_nb/0,2088,UK-243151,00.html
>
> For **** sake!
>
> >Spare us from the press!
> Absolutely.   ITN, the organisation which provides news to Britain's
> commercial TV stations, ran a "News Special" tonight which had to be
> seen to be believed.......
> --
> Ian Jelf        http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk
> Birmingham, UK
>         Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide
>         for the Heart of England and London

Yes - I'd still rather travel by train than by bus.

  Just in the last couple of days a couple of horrific bus accidents:
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/02/28/denmark.busaccident/index.html
and
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/americas/02/27/guatemala.bus.accident.ap/index
.html

These happen worldwide so frequently that you hardly hear about them.

Regards

David Bennetts
Bowral