Re: [NSW] Cityrail Millennium Train

No I mean NSW total, I don't know about the other states but in Sydney the
job market is dead quite. (like Rookwood Cemetery). It is best to gain
whatever engineering experience you can get in whatever field ( try not to
get exploited too much in the process by employment agents) and try not to
say you don't like design work and that you really want to get into project
management - two mobile phones and a flashy suit. (like many of the newly
graduated engineers that pass thru our office).
Once you get some experience go overseas where the pay rates are better (SE
Asia is a bit flat at the moment but I believe Ireland and the UK have a
shortage of technical people at the moment - drafters, engineers, quantity
surveyors etc.). Once I've finished my course I'm looking at heading back
overseas.

Chris