Re: Perfect Ticket Machines

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
H4qn6.448$o4.20908@ozemail.com.au">news:H4qn6.448$o4.20908@ozemail.com.au...
| Why that's 1 TVM every 7 days out of 300 (about that many TVMs in total?),
the
| mind boggles!

They actually did 18 machines at 17 stations according to the article,
including a spate of 10 machines in 3 weeks. And that's just one group of
morons, there's lots more out there doing the same. The 13 stations actually
referred to theft. Presumably they damaged others without getting anything
out of them.