Re: [NSW] CityRail - 75 years of Sparks

What's the double deck train they will use?

Aren't the Comeng Series 1/Tulloch the first double-deck electrics?

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
u0qn6.447$o4.20255@ozemail.com.au">news:u0qn6.447$o4.20255@ozemail.com.au...
: Here goes http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/75Yrs.pdf
:
: Chris
:
: Bernard Smith <epping.smiths@NOSPAMbigpond.com> wrote in message
: cEpn6.6029$v5.21511@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:cEpn6.6029$v5.21511@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
: > "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
: > yupn6.432$o4.19043@ozemail.com.au">news:yupn6.432$o4.19043@ozemail.com.au...
: > > CityRail has loaded a page (pdf) on its web site giving run details
: > of the
: > > "single deck train" and "double deck train" plus other info about
: > this
: > > Saturday's festivities.
: > >
: > > (PS.  A direct e-mail from anyone who can help me as to how I can
: > include "
: > > http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/ " in a post as a usable link would
: > be much
: > > appreciated.  Ta)
: >
: > I couldn't see any details on the cityrail site, but HETS has details
: > at http://members.optushome.com.au/electrain/tours.html
: >
: > PS Your link looks useable but could usefully include the URL for the
: > actual page instead of just the home page.
: >
: >
:
: