Pronunciation query - Kanandah

What is the currently-favoured pronunciation for Kanandah
(fuel/industrial location just west of Broken Hill)?
>From what I can make out, there have been some changes over the years,
perhaps depending on which rail organisations were most using it? At
various times, I have heard the stress placed on any of the three
syllables, i.e. KAN-n-der (or even like Canada, i.e. without the second
"n"), kan-AND-uh, and cannon-DAR. What is now supposedly "correct"?

Thanks

Eddie