DSRM

Does anyone else get the distinct feeling that discussions by this group
about DSRM are distinctly deja-vu?

As its always the same crap each time DSRM comes up, can we all agree there
is a clear element of troll-ishness about the subject of DSRM.

Dorrigo people always have the same well rehearsed lines, and antagonists
have not come up with anything original for yonks. I'm a strong believer in
free speech, but lets agree to disagree on DSRM and ignore the topic.

I'm sure Dorrigo people would rather nobody bothered them, and lets face it,
they are hardly worth worrying about. And for those who grieve for the
(potential) loss of all that rolling stock, in the first place your worrying
is not going to change anything because they ain't giving up a fart much
less disposing of rolling stock, and secondly there are a number of other
organisations (State Rail included) who similarly don't look after their
rolling stock.

If its just venting the spleen - buy a punching bag. Just ignore them.