Re: ARHS Archives [Vic?]

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
72ku6.84507$lj4.2340878@news6.giganews.com">news:72ku6.84507$lj4.2340878@news6.giganews.com...
> "Wilco" <wilco_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 99chc0$70c$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:99chc0$70c$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> > It would also help if the people that are having a go at the original
> poster
> > would read the original post correctly,
> >
> > <cut>
> > ""I recently heard a rumour that the ARHS archives were no longer going
> > be located at Windsor.""
> > <cut>
> > Are the NSW arhives currently located in Windsor??
> >
> > Which Winsor are they currently NOT located in?
>
> And for those not located in Victoria, who have no way of knowing that the
> Mexican ARHS Archives are located in Winsor [sic], what would you suggest?
> Are people who live in Perth assumed to know that Winsor [sic] is
> automatically Melbourne?
>
> Dave

Once again, are the ARHS archives in any other state located in Windsor?
Surely if no other archives are then the person, which ever state they may
be living in, would know that this question was not directed at them and to
let somebody that is knowledgable on the subject to answer.
Now there is a mass confusion and the thread has been taken completely off
topic.

Now I would also like to know if the Windsor ARHS archives are being
relocated!

Anyone?

Wilco