Re: old photo's of North Sydney?

A photo of the approaches to North Sydney after the construction of the
Sydney Harbour Bridge can be found at:
http://libapp.slnsw.gov.au/cgi-bin/spydus/ENQ/PM/FULL1?166345,I

I found this by searching at the National Library's online image library -
www.pictureaustralia.org

Graham Smith

3ABAAFED.75784D3@au1.ibm.com">news:3ABAAFED.75784D3@au1.ibm.com...