Re: New Newcastle fleet

The plans had been drawn up and funding allocated for Electrophy Newcastle
to Musswellbrook way back in 1990.I saw the rough drawing when they were
doing Gosford to Newcstle.But nothing came from it.Then the Endevour  was
coming to Newcastle.Again nothing so we won't hold our breath
Fred Morley

sDYu6.90741$lj4.2575031@news6.giganews.com">news:sDYu6.90741$lj4.2575031@news6.giganews.com...