Re: [VIC] Distance continued

Removing from aus.general - I think you'll find enough advice in the other
two groups.

"Tom" <gunzel3801@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3abd80ad$0$25466$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3abd80ad$0$25466$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I have worked out which stations are reasonably close to Rowville, these
> are:
> Clayton, Springvale, Noble Park and Glen Waverley.
> How should I work out which one I should get off at?

Work out exactly where you'll be in Rowville, then look at where the closest
bus routes go, and whether or not they run at the times you need them.

This page will be of help:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~parkerp/melsubp.htm (scroll down to Rowville,
it has a link to a map, and to the local bus timetables)

> Who are the bus operator(s) in Melb?

There are lots of them. If you can't find sufficient information on the web,
phone the Met information centre on 131 638.

> Is Hampton on the Sandringham Line Hampton Park?

No, it's a completely different suburb.

> I was told that Hallam is near H'park but I then noticed that there was a
> Hampton on the line I just mentiond, just trying to confirm this.

Yes, Hampton Park is near Hallam. Both are a long long way from Hampton.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au