Re: $50 million for new trains in Hunter

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
<3AC28AFB.96485DC5@fang.omni.com.au>:

>See also picture at
>http://newcastle.yourguide.com.au/images/story/jpgs/32569.jpg
>
>[The styling of the unit in the picture strongly suggests an Adtranz
>design. The nose is similar to the DB Regioshuttle RS1, and the sides
>are similar to the Turbostar aka British class 170 DMU. If it is an
>Adtranz unit, this suggests it will be able to run in multiple with the
>Endeavours.]

Looks much like a single deck 4GT to me.

One thing is certain, going by NSW ALP track record, that picture above is
all we will see of them. We will hear much more propaganda though.

MK.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME