Re: WL2 Indian Pacific hits car

For your information Don, I posted the information that was provided to
myself by a person who works on the railway and was at work at the time of
the accident. This information was posted before anybody had determined
exactly how the accident had occured and before it made the sydney news. The
news of the accident made the 8 am bulletin on ABC local radio and the 8 am
news update on the TODAY show.

--
William Ivery
ICQ# 45447328

"Don Allitt" <nahgfa@zeta.org.au> wrote in message
3AC2F489.94618DA6@zeta.org.au">news:3AC2F489.94618DA6@zeta.org.au...
> And tell me just how did the train get off the tracks and hit the car.
> For you info you goose the car hit  NR81 the second loco.
> Don
>
> William Ivery wrote:
>
> > WL2 Indian Pacific hit a car at a level crossing at Spring Hill near
Orange