Re: Driverless trains in USA

Whilst I did not see the programme on the History Channel [I will try for a
repeat], you can bet that like other HC programmes, they said very little if
anything about automatic trains other than the USA BART system. One day US
produced programmes might admit that the world does not end at the Atlantic
and Pacific Oceans!

There are many examples of "driverless" trains in the world, Singapore for
one.

--
Geoff Lillico

6P8x6.37$MM.2523@ozemail.com.au">news:6P8x6.37$MM.2523@ozemail.com.au...