Cute bears seeking homes!

Title: Adoption Agency Seeks Home for Adorable Hand Carved Bear
Adoption Agency Seeks Home for Adorable Hand Carved Bear
Picture of Barry!

Hi, My name is Barry.  I am a well behaved and house-trained Cedar Carving.   I am about 11 inches tall.   I am cute and made to bear the elements so I will be happy decorating the inside of your house or patio.

A Great Value!
Only $29.95 + shipping and handling of $7.95.

Adopting Barry or one of his brothers and sisters is easy but quantities are limited.
Call or email today.

206-979-6303

To be removed from future mailings click here&n bsp ;and type "remove" in subject line.