Re: [AUS] Just had a Long Weekend away from this Group!

nothing at all, and please dont think I said get rid of them!
just make it easy for us all to pick the threads we like. It is a very
personal thing. My mate Jim Wilcox would be very upset if I suggested trams
were not very nice railed vehicles indeed.
I just spend much too much time in here, watching several groups, managing a
homepage, which has gone to the dogs lately, I must add!
I like all of you, just have to seperate those things that least interest
me!
Cheers
Rod
"Morphet" <morphet@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
01mbit8ldfune7h1jbru8ufcjk6vu509c3@4ax.com">news:01mbit8ldfune7h1jbru8ufcjk6vu509c3@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:30:09 +1000, "Rod [comtrain]"
> <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >When I deleted all that stuff, and then managed to lose the plasma
threads,
> >the Sydney Suburban stuff, a few Melbourne tram threads,some signalling
and
> >timetable notations, 328 messages was returned to a manageable 23 posts!
My