Re: to the FAT FATs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9fvfaq$1dm$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fvfaq$1dm$1@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> Sirs !
Ah!, thats a much better way to start a post.

> I am quite sorry for my belated reply ... I just took hold of your most
> informative posts at that very minute and,  immediately follows close on
> your heels my most appropriate answer !
>
> Thank you very much indeed , for your most kind  typical brainless
> Australian Slimy Toads postings ! Since I am on the one hand fully
> acquainted to your most poor assertive rhethoric methodology and on the
> other hand quite familiar with your whole arsenal of insults and injurious
> innuendoes as well as mischievious/slanderous  depreciatory remarks ... I
> goes without saying that someone of my rank/class will not indeed lower
> himself to waste time into semantic argumentation with your kind. This
would
> indeed completely go over your toads head !

> Someone of your rank/class hey! It has not stopped you so far.
Go on !, have a go ! I know you can't help yourself.

> As a result and, to finally bring a final stop to a controversy with such
> sterile _ intellectually speaking _ schools of Australian Slimy Toads, I
> will globally outlay my griefs against your most heartless and so well
named
> "Dead Heart " both Geographically and Morally Country of bastards, ...
> outlay, say I , in a new and terminal post called the " to the AST* " .
> Watch for it again please,  for this soon coming post to be called :  to
the
> AST* ... you will not forget it for quite a while, I am sure !

Oh I can hardly wait for the post!!!

> - The AST in case you have not understood, meaning the " Australian Slimy
> Toads "  -
> [ Just retribution indeed for the Slimy Frogs insults continuously leveled
> at the French in the dastarly land ]

AST hey.That was such a below the belt comment, I am totally shattered.
As for the slimy frogs comment I have not heard of that one before.

> How appropriate insn't it that you should get full into your fat
Australian
> Toad mouth,  the millions of insults that you have been over the years,
> with total impunity indeed,  throwing to the face of those most
infortunate
> Frenchmen,  who had the bad idea to migrate to your dastarly land ! ...
> insults which are so much indeed part of your make up, since they come up
> immediately on the surface once you are a bit pushed into the corners !!!

I wouldn't say pushed into a corner dickhead.I am just giving back as good
as you give and it is quite obvious that you don't like being stood up to.
Funny thing that! Obviously it was something you missed in your 10 year stay
before we had the sense to piss you off  that us Aussies do not take any
shit from anyone especially
cat rooters like yourself proclaiming to be a patriotic Frenchman and a big
defender of France and on the other hand proclaiming to be the Pioneer of
Australian mining.

> This was incidentally my REAL purpose in all these unending coming posts
> i.e. to demonstrate that your build up contempt for France and all the
> French people is always present in the Heartless Land ! To demonstrate as
> well to all and sundry from other countries like Canada, NZ and Grande
> Bretagne,  what a mean lot of morons you are by adopting such attitude !!!
> ... towards people who come indeed to your most dastarly land to give the
> best and the utmost of their fibers and intelligence !
You are starting to make me sick.I don't have a problem with most people,
just the ones like yourself.

> You stupid Australian Slimy Toads, didn't  you think that ceassesly
calling
> the French by nasty names,  you would not get the change of your money in
> time ????
>
> Stupid fools !!! ... and how appropriate that it should come from an
> AUSTRALIAN MINING PIONEER which you Slimy Toads _ as could be expected
from
> such low moral standards animals _ kicked out of a Country he loved so
much
> and learnt to know so well ... better indeed than any of you bastards
> reading that post !!!
Yeah! Id like to see that.All you would know about Australia is what is
written on your hand next to the blisters from too much tossing off.

> Do you think I can be impressed, poor foolish Slimy Toads by your most
> incoherent rantings and toads jumping and toady mails sent to my site
> providers or internet access operators !!! Whatever you do now, the
message
> on my part as been sent AND well received indeed ! Do you think the
closure
> of all my sites and the closure of all my internet accesses and the
> destruction of even my archived files would stop me hating you, you
> Australians so miserable mean bastards ??? It won't indeed !!! Just learn
> that most certainly out of all the TV equiped people of the world,  I am
one
> who never looked once at your miserable SOG _ Sydney Olympic Games _ show
> ... whenever anything at all is presented of your dastarly land through
that
> media, I immediately turn it off if I can or otherwise walk out of the
> living room ! ... and I am not even able to look at any static view of
your
> heartless land ! You got it now SLIMY TOADS !

You were not supposed to be impressed.It was a reply to your lunatic
rantings.I coudn't give a rats ass if you watched the Olympics or not that
wasn't the point of all the postings you received.

> No follow up will be given on my part to that thread or any others ...
> indeed I have finished here with THE FIRST PART of  my plan i.e. show TO
ALL
> AND SUNDRY what type of bastards you are !!!
>
> THE SECOND PART will be to destroy that Horrid Gogology Sci000nce of
fools,
> in which sat on your Toadstools,  eating your Toadflax-in-a-hole and in a
> MOST TOADY manner you beuuuuuuuuuuulieve indeed like the bloody brainless
> toads who you are !!!
>
> THE THIRD PART will be a mere application of the New Geology which I
> practice and will led to the discovery of immense submarine gold placers
> deposits in the sea AND the consecutive closure indeed as a result of ALL
> Australian gold mines !!!
>
> Thanks God for being gifted with THE right understanding of our Earth
> History and Real working Principles !!!
> Thanks God to be rightly so a Great Mining Prospector and not one of those
> intellectually blinded Gogologists !!!
> Thanks God for being in a position to have the most dastarly bastards pay
> for their CRIMES  !!!!
The only thing you are gifted with is the ability to shove your head up your
own ass dickhead.